miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

A POEM FROM MOM



I              I didn’t know that time.
               This day would come so soon
               And the little rascal of my son
               Will definitely fly away
O           Others stay so comfortably living
Under their parents wings
               It was hard for me
               To see him buying a wedding ring
N           No one could imagine
               His heart secretly in love
               So far, so soon hurriedly growing in his soul
 And rapidly overtaking his life
I           I could not possibly imagine, that a distance love could be so strong. 
            So full of passion, desire, and admiration. Until I saw his eyes looking at hers.
               If I could not see that
               My heart would certainly be blind.

R            Romance is not easy to find, but
               Some times easily comes
               Just where you are
A            A girl, in love with my boy,
               So wonderfully bright and
               Immensely sweet
C            Called his attention in a charming way
               Throughout  the online games
               The attraction was impossible to go away
H         Highly sensitive, affectionate, and bright
               She conquered his heart
               Who couldn’t even say, it was because of web
E          Eager to love him and, pouring her heart out
               She bravely took him into her arms
               With her one-and only smile
L             Like, for my son, a perfect wife.

No hay comentarios.:

Video Web 2.0